1.01.2011

1.1.11

i know what you're thinking...2 in one day? yes, people.


david and i have been doing some reflecting on this year. we have had such an unbelievable amount of blessing. one thing that we always come back to is that all of the awesome things that we have gotten to experience are directly from the Lord. He has shown us favor and blessed us tremendously.


i was under the impression that we were starting a new decade. apparently, we're not? not sure about that. i did some thinking about where i have been this decade.
 when the year 2000 rang in, i was in the 7th grade, on the phone with my "boyfriend" (matt mcnutt) who my dad hated loathed. special.
this decade i...


graduated from high school
had 4 glorious years at auburn.
was redeemed by the Lord.
got married.
moved to a new place far away.


my prayer is that i will be as changed in this coming decade i have been in this one.

"search, o God, and know my heart;
try me and know my anxious thoughts;
and see if there be any hurtful way in me;
and lead me in the everlasting way."

No comments:

Post a Comment