8.11.2009

busy busy!

David and I have been so busy this past week, I feel like I have to make an effort to sit down and catch my breath. Our loves have just been so full lately, but full of fun things, mostly.
I have been very busy on the job front. I am looking for a teaching position. Anytime I tell someone they say, "Wow, you should definitely be able to find a job so easily." Well, I'd like to find all of those schools. It's just been hard being a first year teaching begging people to give me chance. I just have to keep promising I'll be a good teacher...something will open up. God is still good. He has something that will end up being the desire of my heart even if I don't understand the process of getting there.
My back is finally healed! Woo hoo! I was getting so anxious in bed all of the time. David was just the most wonderful husband through it all. I mean, he basically had to carry me to the bathroom when I had to use it. He's the best.
David is getting really excited for Booster to start. He is going to be so incredible at his job.
Our family that we have been living with in Highland Park has blessed us so much. They are an incredible group. Wonderful, loving parents that love the Lord, 9 and 6 year old boys who are hilarious and LOVE David and a precious 13 year old daughter. They are amazing.
God is so good to us.

1 comment:

  1. You will find a job and you will be amazing at it! Don't give up! I found my first teaching job 5 days before school started... And I haven't looked back! Keep the faith and yes, He does know the plans for you! Let me know if you need any teaching interview advice!

    ReplyDelete