12.13.2009

husband out of town=sad day.

David has been on a cruise with Booster since wednesday so I have been flying solo. The only other time we've been apart during marriage was when I went to visit my grandma for a weekend. Needless to say, I have been missing him so much! I guess absence really does make the heart grow fonder. I am literally counting down the hours until he gets home. The Lord has been so faithful through this time and has really sustained me. I have only cried once which for me is really good. I'm just an emotional person. I am so blessed to have the sweet Bakers to take care of me and keep me company. I have even done some really fun things...drew and ellie holcomb concert (my favorite), dinners, walks, shopping, etc. So it hasn't been all bad. I am ready to have David back home...and that is today's sob story. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment