1.02.2010

caught in a whirlwind.







After two weeks of being away..we are finally...home.



We went on a ski trip to Copper Mountain, CO with the Brannen family, some family friends, John Beatty and Walt Farrell. It was a ton of fun, minus the injury. I have never skiied and went to ski school the first day of skiing with my cousin in law(if that's possible) Sally. We had a great time except the ski instructor definitely gave me a "that a boy" tap on the butt. He made me feel very uncomfortable but it was entertaining to Sally. The second day David and I went on a run just the two of us and due to a weird accident I ended up finishing the run on a stretcher pulled by the ski patrol. It was possibly one of the most humiliating moments of my life. I was strapped down and I'm pretty sure every one we passed thought I was dead based on the looks on their faces. The trip was really fun though. It was full of reading (Harry Potter), playing group games (nothing better), and quality family bonding. Thanks Brannens.



We got to go home to Dothan for about a week too. It was good being home. There's nothing like it. We had a total of 4 Christmas exchanges. Fun. So a lot of pictures, pies, hugging, eating 'til you feel like your about to explode, Christmas music, great old friends, and a couple of movies later..we made it back to the place we now call home.

No comments:

Post a Comment