3.25.2010

busy busy.

David and I have been so busy lately. It's insane. But we can't complain too much at all because the things that we have been "busy" are things like: going to the beach, getting a new apartment, planning our hawaii trip, etc.
We went to the beach for spring break (the joys of teaching and having a hubby that works in schools). One of the many reasons that we love Booster is because we went on spring break with two couples that we know through Booster. Now how many people can say that about a job! It was so much fun despite the cold and wind. "Thumper" was the game of choice. It's a fun card game that will make you sweat.
We are also getting a new apartment! We are super excited and ready to get things going. I have the big surgery for my ACL on April 15 and we move in beginning of May. It's going to be an eventful time, no doubt.
I have realized that I have really been slacking off on the blog. Since I know so many people read this, (ha, just kidding...hi mom) I'm going to try to be better about updating.  Here are some pictures of our recent trips.

We have been studying money and it's role in our relationship with Christ in our small group Bible study. Allow me to share some scripture that is powerful.

"Yours, O Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours." 1 Chronicles 29:11-12

"You may say to yourself, 'My power and the strength of my hands have produced this wealth for me.' But remember the Lord your God, for it is He who gives you the ability to produce wealth, and so confirms his covenant, which He swore to your forefathers, as it is today." 
Deuteronomy 8:17-18

1 comment:

  1. Callie - I'm here and reading! Can't wait to see y'all next weekend and hear all about your new place! Lots of love from Auburn -LB

    ReplyDelete