10.26.2009

sprucing up a little.

David and I had the opportunity to house/dog sit for some friends of ours this weekend. It was so great. We were able to have a whole house to ourselves and a dog! I can't even explain how much we want a dog. Our thought is that we will wait about a year until we get one so we can have no responsibilties for a little while. But we just want one so bad! Bad news came this weekend... my allergies started acting up a little at the Lacy's house (who we were dog-sitting for). I am praying that it was not because of the sweet puppy. That would cause devastation. I am convinced that there has to be some kind of shot out there to make it better. There has to be!
I was also inspired this weekend to get a little festive. I went to Target yesterday and purchased some fun fall-ish things. I was so happy. I LOVE holidays. They are just so fun, how could you not love them?

No comments:

Post a Comment