10.22.2009

wow.




We have had a busy couple of weeks here in the big D. David's parents came in town last week. It was such a great visit. They were here for a good extended time. They drove from Dothan with their car packed down with stuff that we needed. Keep in mind, they had essentials like winter clothes. We were very excited for all of that. We were able to take them to some of our favorite restaurants and places in Dallas. We ate so much food that we had to all be rolled around after. At least that's what it felt like. It was great to have a big slice of family when we are so far away.


On other news, my best friend is pregnant!! My friend that I have known since I was in kindergarten (Amy Cochrane) is going to have a precious baby. I am beyond excited for them. I was shaking I was so excited after I talked to her. So during my free time at work I have been researching what she should be eating, doing, taking, etc. I then call her on the way home to report my findings for the day. It's been great. And yes, the child will call me Aunt Callie. I love it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment