3.20.2011

ch-ch-ch-changes..

i love change. i love new things. i can get bored very easily.
so...after begging david for a year, we're getting a PUPPY!

we searched high and low, talked with a ton of interesting people (one of whom we're convinced was high as a kite), and finally decided on our pup.

he is a wheaten terrier and he is a wee little baby still. he won't be ready for another month (which is killing me, but wonderful for David- he likes to be prepared for things). 

Sully
(this is what he'll look like)
as a pupster:


and as a big guy:



2 comments:

  1. Ahh how exciting! My friend at work has a Wheaten, he is so stinking cute and a really great dog. And best of all NO SHEDDING! Which in my life would seriously be a luxury!! Enjoy I can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Wheaton Terriers! My inlaws have one and she is the sweetest thing! And she looks like a little (big) teddy bear!

    ReplyDelete