3.23.2011

convo.

so I am teacher. duh.
I sometimes forget that I have really hilarious conversations with my kids day in and out.
I'm going to try to share more of these because some of you don't get the sheer pleasure of talking to small children often.
a couple that happened, just today.

kid (completely randomly): "Mrs Brannen, would you like to come to India with me this summer?"
me: "well, what would I do?"
kid: "oh, you know, you could play with my grandma."
me: "do you think Mr Brannen would miss me?"
kid: "well he'd come too....to make money."


I got a note this morning from a kid. On the inside she wrote: "you have been working very hard. I am proud of you!"
Thanks for the affirmation.

On our new puppy...
"Do you think you're ready for that responsibility?"
"You know you have to feed it..."

No comments:

Post a Comment